i was reading this in spanish but it's nice that there is an english translation now.

Thank you! I can read some Spanish, but not enough to understand what was happening or being said from chapter 3 or 4 and onwards.

Dex-chan lover
really appreciate an english translation, thank you for picking it up!

Dex-chan lover
Somebody's finally translating this!! I can't wait! :D

Thanks for the translation!!

Group Leader
At least they could leave you the credits page of the cleaners, mix and translation into Spanish so as not to distract from their work. 😓😓😓

I’m so thankful you picked this up you cannot believe. But just to let you know, some of the lines are not grammatically correct so you should get someone to proof read that if you can

UserNamed2020 ah, yes, as I stated before, this is my first time trying to translate something and I have literally no idea of what I'm doing
But I'll try to get someone to proof read it in the next chapters

Hola traductor por favor sabemos que ocupaste los raw en español podrias por favor dejar los creditos al menos nos costo mucho dejarlo super bonito podes ocuparlos pero al menos deja los creditos porque los raw podes sacarlos del facebook o de la aplicación pero esas onomatopeya y el buen acabado nos costo dejarlo asi por favor

I accidently did not add the credits to the original translators because it was on a different folder. I'll add once I have my computer with me
And, since a friend of mine made me aware that they had the raws on a language I speak fluently, I'll stop using the Spanish translations

Users who are viewing this thread