Dex-chan lover
@Otamega04 No, it's Inosuke. Gonpachiro Kamaboko is water-dude with thick forehead. He is also known as Loser, Itadaki Tontaro and Shakariki Gengoro.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know shit about demon slayer but I love that boar-headed character for his appearance alone

Dex-chan lover
Therapist: "Inosuke Yamada isn't real, she cannot hurt you."
Page 3: INOSUKE YAMADA

@Hotgps We are caught up. But I think it is neither of your 2 scenarios.
You see, this and the last chapter are part of volume 4. That is, they are chapters that go in it.

There are 2 primary types of releases for a physical manga. A chapter release, and a volume one. Chapter releases are just that and individual chapters. A volume release is all the chapters for a specific volume released in one medium. The volume releases tend to be higher quality than the chapter releases and contain extra content to trick people who have already read all the lower quality versions of the chapters into wanting to spend money on it again.

The announcement is that volume 4 itself is being delayed to February. So this might not affect the individual chapter release schedule, just the higher quality volume release which has extra content.

Side note, if a group is roughly 1 volume or less behind on a work, (which could be several chapters and months behind the chapter releases), there is a good chance they are holding back for your sake with the intent of buying the higher quality volume release and uploading those instead

Aggregator gang
This isn't an actual extra chapter.
When the extra chapter actually drops I'll delete this one and upload the complete extra

Users who are viewing this thread