Group Leader
is it just me or are the chapters shorter? I have to savour the next one 😭

Fed-Kun's army
definitely one of the most promissing manga out there !! So freaking awesome

Dex-chan lover
Quite happy he opened his mouth all the way.

I'm hoping things go stupid soon, like him trying to cosplay Superman or something to try to get humans to not hunt him.

Dex-chan lover
oh boy another rehashed stupid plot point of "my comrades think i'm a bad guy because i look like a monster"

this main character is bland as hell, is 35 yet acts and behaves like a naive 15 year old

Am I the only one who saw his shout as "Fus Ro Dah" ???? o_O?

Someone should post a quick edit on that page ... cause it made me laugh when I pictured it in my head.

Ugh! and that will be all the time that monster need to escape - __ -

Chapter feels shorter, but it's actually not. Not much dialogue to read, just filled with awesome action.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter
To be honest, i would prefer if that mushroom impostor(yeah that's what i call him, got a problem?) get captured instead. If that's really happening then it will be a fresh plot to unfold

Fed-Kun's army
This takes a week to come out with one chapter, and the chapters are royally short.
In addition to that, this chapter has some platoon team pointing their guns at a monster that literally saved human lives. The monster killed another monster very easily, and those two platoon members think they can take it on? How incredibly stupid of them. Of course, they probably don't know the situation, but it should be fairly obvious by how another monster is on the ground. I bet this is how that monster is going to get away.

Dex-chan lover
Now do a magical girl transformation. It always works 😂

More action = shorter chapter. The only manga that has ever escaped this curse is Youjo Senki.

Users who are viewing this thread