Group Leader
Hey everyone, here's the fixed ver. For some reason, I couldn't edit the old ver., so I decided to just upload this separately. I've resized everything , made some corrections, and added some notes at the end :)

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, I think the message was quite clear in the original chapter as well! 😊

Double-page supporter
Wait why would you leave it as "Jim" instead of saying "Me" in that case?

Hi ! Thanks again for the translation ^^. Just a question tho, why was this chapter's quality so low? It's like it was screenshot from a phone...

Thanks for the fix! And all of the explanations. I thought Ludovica died giving birth to the crown prince. Am I mistaken??

I have never posted a chapter in mangadex, but I thought there's a way to just replace chapter content without posting it as a different chapter??? Am I wrong?

Also, the fix still didn't really make sense. At least sentence wise. Even if the Emperor is actually using his name to refer himself as a third person, translating did not always have to follow the original word-for-word. In this case, since the readers did not even know (or more likely, didn't remember) the Emperor's name, more so for his nickname, it would be better for you guys to use "Me" rather than his name on that part. Or maybe use the Imperial "Us" that sometimes used for the Monarchs in Kingdom/Imperial stories such as this one.

is it wrong that I want to start referring to myself as Jim for no reason now.

Users who are viewing this thread