Dex-chan lover
I can't believe Boruto's dad is going to rip
I'm okay if they at least let him see Hinata and Hima one more time

Naruto: *kills literally every Ōtsutsuki that's ever existed*
Spin-off: but wait, there's more!

STFU stupid translation it is NOT CALLED "shadow doppelganger jutsu". Who decided to call it that and why are they still allowed to keep doing it?
Also you did not just take out Sasuke's rinnegan wtf His character had already been reduced to nothing before this

Dex-chan lover
So dumb... one of the dudes who helped save the world is getting his ass kicked by a kid.

2020 Patch Notes

Nerfs
Sasuke: Rinnegan removed from the game.

idk, dude Sasuke mains will be pissed.

That chapter was so fire 🔥🔥. I wonder if kishimoto made this one. Doesn’t matter tho cus I loved kodachis story as well.

In case if you forgot Sasuke didn't land a single hit on anyone in this whole fight It's annoying to watch him getting kicked by everyone

Honesty. At this point, people are using every possible reason to make Boruto seem like the worst crap that ever existed. Of course, Sasuke got stabbed by Boruto. On top of having most of his energy already spent after using spacetime ninjutsu so many times, and getting physically wounded to such a degree, Momoshiki once again possessed Boruto's body, increasing his physical abilities even more. Now, who do you think wins, Sasuke, who's on the verge of collapse, or Boruto, who got knocked out early and much more energy to spare? Even if you argue this reason itself is not justifiable to lose the Rinnegan, sure. However, what you guys are missing is the power scaling of the characters. After Naruto became the hokage, I very much doubt he was able to get much stronger due to all his work. You can't just argue that since he's been able to beat the past Otsutsuki, he should've been able to wipe the floor with Isshiki and company. Honestly, after series like Dragonball, I can't believe people still think that the characters can just keep on defeating others without any prior training.

Users who are viewing this thread