Banned
@darekpawlo

yeah, it makes a lot of sense.
if only the MC wasn't a crazy and the hero went nuts over several years trying to beat him and still lost then this chapter would end with glasses in triumph.

Didn't notice the hero was reincarnated though. That surprised me. I keep forgetting he's the reincarnated person.

For the Nerd
images%20(17).jpeg

>not a smut chapter with the MC porking the titty monster
Why even live?

Fed-Kun's army
It's smart idea in theory, but where he fails is he's not looking at what's happening before him.
Alfi is effortlessly keeping up with him despite his plan but he's too focus on the fact that his plan is perfect to see the reality before him.

Smart yet stupid.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he gets hit in his handsome face.
Aren't you guys friends?
Best friends.
Yep. Based on personal experience that's exactly how best friends are. I love when manga portrays that feeling accurately.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Four eyes zero brain cells.

Having 4 elements may mean less skilled due to time constraints but also means more flexibility.

Also the supposed "plan" of bringing his friend over to attract attention is so retarded. (would work in theory if one ignores the fact that all the assumptions were super convenient) If said friend could have that kind of abnormal skill with only defensive magic, what makes you think he would have absolutely nothing special out of his sleeve?

Dex-chan lover
What is this? A mob actually came up with a plan that's kind of good. It's a reasonable (ish) conclusion from the evidence he was provided.
Too bad it's not gonna work though.

The logic is there and all, but honestly, if you ever think "I'm the only one smart enough to realize it" you're probably being incredibly stupid.

Part of the "evidence" was when he effortlessly blocked a barrage of attacks. If that's not a giant red flag that you should think for a second, you might not actually be smart.

Seriously, dude's just an arrogant idiot. Not even a thought that someone else might work harder than himself.

Users who are viewing this thread