This is the kind of attention to detail and quality assurance this series deserves.
Everything’s properly translated, nothing left behind, proper raws are being used, and even the sound FX are being adapted properly. And released so quickly too.
Thank you for what you’re doing for this series, you’re the best uploader we could ask for

Group Leader
😬 well, I changed my mind. Awkward.
Side note: I wonder how many people will notice all the Japanese sound effects have been cleaned.

Dex-chan lover
fw2GDC.gif

I suggest watching the original video too.

I've been thinking this for a while now the chapters without sex are way more interesting......

Thank you for the chapter!
@Quirriff Well it's obvious the plot will advance more in that case; and after 144 chapters it's hard to make sex feel new and interesting

Fed-Kun's army
She's all talk but she doesn't realize Youta is going to feed her brain to the witch.

Dex-chan lover
Hey look! A sacrifice for the witch!

Anywho, is anyone else still insanely curious on the reason why some girls don't get the rings on their necks?
I know there was the correlation that the girls masturbated before but there has to be more to it then that.

Contributor
So, is a battle who release first, ignoring the untranslated ones, ok i like it, both releases are good. 🤣

Chapter 106 however, need to be redone since raw source is crap.

Group Leader
@Nick86 no, I just wasn't set on taking over until this past Tuesday. I can scan 143 as well, if it matters to you. I've considered redoing some earlier chapters.

Contributor
@omfganimal - I see, thank you, i appreciate your release, is a quality work.
The chapter that need love is the 106 since is the only left translated by a random dude and also raw quality is bad. I said so because this manga is one of the few i'm collecting offline so i prefer the maximum quality possible. 😀

Group Leader
@Nick86 After looking over it again—I'm pretty sure it was a Trinity scan. Joa (part of TLS) was the one to upload it. He might've just not known about putting a group name. I'll consider going back at some point after I get some more of my roadmap completed.

Users who are viewing this thread