Dex-chan lover
wow haha you're so funny and quirky skipping a few chapters in the scanlation for no reason. Seems like kind of a waste of time tbh

Contributor
Hey, this time your snipe isn't 5 chapters behind. That's an improvement.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, this manga doesn't really have a chronology or anything in its chapters. You can read it however you want I guess. Though there is nothing understandable in this translation. At least snipe properly. lol

Poggers, an idiot learned how to use google translate. So xqcL of you my dude to do this after doing your homework

Group Leader
IDK who sniped Girlfriend Who Absolutely Doesn’t Want to Take a Bath VS Boyfriend Who Absolutely Wants Her to Take a Bath but please remove your chapter if you did this just to annoy me. I don't care about you guys stealing the views or anything but i'm already stressed because of school, irl and my parents. Now i'm more stressed after reading your notes. And why would you clean it to be begin with. I don't mind if your chapter stays there (and as long as you don't post any more chapters) but I just want to say it would be really nice if you could perhaps apologise or tell me anything before releasing your chapter, I won't be mad if you just upload 1 chapter of a series this scans is working on if you could at least DM me or any of the admins since i know how it feel for your work to be wasted.
And oh, thank you for wasting your time MTLing the chapter, you've given my staffs more motivations.

Power Uploader
Thank you for the chapter
images

But I didn't understand anything

Dex-chan lover
From my experience: there are people who don't have anything to do during the whole day, quite literally, and have the only source of joy in seeing others being irritated or annoyed. The only way to properly counteract them is silently blocking them without showing any sign of irritation or annoyance. Thus they'll see that all their efforts go in vain, and either 1) will get irritated themselves 2) will find something better to do.
That said, I'm alright with this being posted. And I block this group

@Kofeine_ pls redo this chapter when you get to it. Thx in advance. Also thx for the work you've done so far.

to avoid being envied, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing

Users who are viewing this thread