19 Days - Ch. 324

What a happy family. Hahaha
I love how Little Mo and He Tian exudes big Mom and Dad energy repectively.

Tyvm for the update ♥ ♥ ♥

Oh god, those 4 guys always make me laugh 😂😂

Thank you for the chapter!

Gawd they are just so cute together ❤️❤️

He Tian cracks me up XD
Redhead's reaction was priceless as always.
Thanks for translating translation team, really appreciate it. Plus it's done really well as always!

I love these idiots! Hilarious as always, they never fail to make my day. Jian Yi is a master manipulator, no question - from the way he got the two of them to come, to how he purposely bought crappy food to get little Mo to take charge of the meal, and of course getting He Tian to pay for it. An idiot genius, he is. Love how Zhan Xi Xi (who’s looking pretty fine) just stays out of the way and lets Jian Yi do his thing, lol.

I don’t know if it’s an ambiguous translation thing but ‘i like you for your money’ gives me so much more hope than ‘I like your money’

When I did a rough translation I got “I like your money” but, I’m with ya @luckycalico. The translation here makes some sense especially since He Tian is saying “is that a confession?” but at the same time... I can’t forget the time Mo thought Tian was dying (when he received via text the photo of Tian’s arm with tomato sauce(?) all over it) and said “I don’t actually hate you/you’re not that annoying” and Tian said “is that a confession?” to that too 😂 our poor handsome rich bb is just so desperate for Mo’s attention/feelings!! Tian always reads way too far into anything Mo says that is remotely nice to him hahah 😝

hilarious chapter as usual. Tyvm! And Zhan Xixi's hairstyle is too cute in this one.

Users who are viewing this thread