19 Days - Ch. 333

Well this took me by surprise. A sweet and wonderful surprise. But after so long of inuendos and platonic shounan ai, I just wasn't expecting that. I think a little "kyyaaaa"ing might be in order. Either way, I just love all these guys and this story as it is, or if they go further.

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Wish this progress could have been for the main couple aksksks I just have zero interest in these two side characters

He Tian, don’t do things like that...
Go back to xixi and Jian Yi, Mo deserves better.

I'm bored of the side couple, their relationship feels so forced.
Hope there is more focus on the main couple, since they're the reason I read this manhua in the 1st place.

He Tian's playful persistence is usually amusing, but this level of aggression is not cute. Poor Mo is shaking in every panel.

holy shit!! omg!!

wishing for more he tian x mo guanshan moments
because they're the reason I'm reading 19days 😌

@evilpeach I agree 100%. Compared to the main pair their progress has been so rapid and He Tian is always forcing it.
I wish we'd get a break from them for a while so their relationship can develop more naturally, and we'd finally see some progress for Jian Yi and Xixi...

how did it jump to this scene from MO kicking him after being scared by the ghost? lol did i miss a chapter? Anyways, thanks for the fan service author !

Their relationship is actually pretty toxic. Just because you see Mo "blushing" doesn't mean that it's right especially when it's being forced onto him.

Users who are viewing this thread