19th Century Memoir - Ch. 10 - Older Brother (1)

he is cute omg he is just sooo cute 😍😍😍😍 that fathers smile at the end 😱

The mom must be sick psychologically, and did something to the children. Gahhhh. Why did they not find Lillian? They took in William. Why not her?

Dex-chan lover
Kind of cute...he looked forward to having a big brother!! And so sad that they couldn't find Lilian while she was still a small child ;A;

They're really cute but the dad's smile is sending strong creepy vibes...

B*stard! I mean i know that he cared for William & all but I will never forgive him for separating the siblings & unapologetically keeping her out of her brother's life when they obviously needed each other's only remaining family 😢 & Yes I blame him for what happened to William later on! Because it could have all been avoided if only William had someone to turn to & rely on when things got rough. All of it just because he unjustly put all the blame of her parents' sins on her. She could have been a huge emotional support for her brother growing up, (& so could her brother be to her) yet his supposed new "father" deemed it unnecessary just because of his prejudice towards her!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh I see, so when William says that Lillian is his sister hes technically not lying.
Not blood related but still considered to be sister due to Elliot

The dad looked nice at first but then he had to smile like this 😭😭 heavy red flag

Users who are viewing this thread