19th Century Memoir - Ch. 19 - Another Woman (1)

Yeah... when I first read the raws for this chapter... it thoroughly absolutely creeped the fuck out of me. The cat scene is disgusting and I still get freaked out upon coming across those panels again. That aside, this chapter really helps to solidify the tone of the story and leaves me wanting to read more. Can’t wait for future chapters :)

Group Leader
@akawaiicat seeing the drool and the crazed look most likely that cast had rabies which is incurable. Is super sad but it explains why they were so panicked

@lyrafiel I don't think the cat has rabies. It seems like the cat was only choking from eating a whole bird 😭. My cat once swallowed a whole mice and throws up the head afterwards. Kinda gross tho 😅

is that bird theirs? if not, why would they be so mad over a cat eating a bird. i think my cats do that sometime, when they're feeling adventurous. it's just in their nature is it not?

though, they're probably mad because the cat kind of scared the girl but hmm, why is she so scared over a cat doing that? my brain is not great enough to understand the plot XD

Poor cat, such cruelty. I can understand being frightened and wanting to shoo her away, but why did she have to be killed?

The drool and crying were probably due to choking on the bird, not rabies.

Users who are viewing this thread