19th Century Memoir - Ch. 20 - Another Woman (2)

The skills of CL/RD AND THAT TYPESETTING IS FIRE 💥💥👏🏻👏🏿

Thank you for the hard work ❤❤

Thanks so much for the new chapter, I really enjoy this webtoon!

ph god is can only imagine how much work it would've taken for the wall of text to be done, thank you for the hard work and update!

Dex-chan lover
That guy is a major creep omg I can't get over it. I hope she doesn't get hurt, running away seems like such idea lmao.

That one long panel with the amazing type setting work *chefs kiss* thank you for your hard work ❤️

I’m quite happy she realized that he ain’t her real brother... we’ve know added a detective element to the mix

I agree that he’s definitely super creepy .. the gift which I’m guessing could be a necklace or bracelet would have that “you belong to me” meaning possibly attached (I sometimes like that trope but only in a specific context and what’s happening rn is a big nah)

Group Leader
Im so proud of you guys ♡♡ I know how much you guys cried, but it looks FABULOUS pencil and pizza!! Congrats luna to first QC alone too! Great job

All love and praise to the team who did the wall of text !!❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍
Also i'm glad she realized that he wasn't her bro ,that my girl 😎

that wall of text omg I bow down to you sirs amazing job there! thank you for this!

Double-page supporter
dude wtf this is some jane eyre sh*t going on. im freaked out but also looking forward to the mystery unfolding

thanks for the translation!! and great job on that section depicting her chaotic thoughts, quite impressive stuff. i can't imagine how long it took the team to complete that 👏👏

Woah the cleaners/redrawers and typesetter did a good job this chapter it looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread