19th Century Memoir - Ch. 21 - Another Woman (3)

Dex-chan lover
yoink guess even if he isn't the brother he's cool with pressuring her into incest. our hero, folks.

Does anyone know if this actually gets good? (I'm okay with spoilers.) After the confession last chapter, possible incest, and dumb FL, I really want to drop this despite the beautiful art.

When it said "he smells like lilies" I read it like lies and I mean it's not wrong....
Even if they are not related it's still low to high key incest...

Dex-chan lover
wtf this is so uncomfortable lmao.
Is she trying to please him or is this something she actually wants? she doesn't see him as a brother I think though, and he also knows she isn't his brother, but this still is all kinds of wrong lmao.

Probably have to wait a lot of chapters before all of the things going on will start to make sense 😫 but the dude is so shadyyy

@sweet-potato i feel like she's trying to please him or at least trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

Dex-chan lover
what an absolute bastard - can you stop with the mind games already?

I can’t help but think if this is all a pretence for him???? Like he realized she will leave when she finds out he’s not her real brother but by making her fall in love and having a relationship together then she’s less likely to leave after finding out the truth???? Either way fuck him... and fuck this.... continuing with this bro/sis acting play after acknowledging it’s immoral and thus creating insane mental stress onto FL on top of her very present mental delusions........I just can’t

i have questions... does he actually love her? is that woman in the locked room alive? is her brother alive or did he actually die? is he ever going to tell her he isnt related to her? why does the nanny hate her? why does she look so different from her "biological brother?

The girls is crazy and have delusions , besides it was shown that this guy was mischievous since he was a child so it suits his personality people here are just too slow to ready the character personality.

Users who are viewing this thread