2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Ch. 165 - ANIME

Dex-chan lover
this is it boyos

Okumura is gonna remember all that happened last summer camp, and finally grow some massive balls and confess to Mikari, im feeling it copium

Dex-chan lover
What's bothering Okumura? Hunched up, on a beach with tons of girls in swimsuits? Obviously he has a raging hard on for sand. It's course, rough and it gets everywhere.

With the chapter Anime and the actual Anime dropping today I noticed something, if you look at the TV screen in the top panel of page 7 and the time stamp 22:35 of the anime (the beginning of the outro) they're identical ... It's perfect

Contributor
With the chapter Anime and the actual Anime dropping today I noticed something, if you look at the TV screen in the top panel of page 7 and the time stamp 22:35 of the anime (the beginning of the outro) they're identical ... It's perfect
The intention for detail is immense.

this is it boyos

Okumura is gonna remember all that happened last summer camp, and finally grow some massive balls and confess to Mikari, im feeling it copium
Reminder we've got four more chapters. Anything can happen in four chapters. But at the bare minumum we're getting an Okumura arc.

Dex-chan lover
I finally (FINALLY!!) caught up with everything after the huge MangaPlus dump back in February… I’m speechless. How can this series be so good, so consistently?

Users who are viewing this thread