2.5 Jigen no Yuuwaku - Ch. 169 - THE GAP BETWEEN DIMENSIONS

Dex-chan lover
It's been a long time since I've read this, but the art has really gotten worse compared to when it started. Compared to the first few chapters, it is a huge difference! Disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a long time since I've read this, but the art has really gotten worse compared to when it started. Compared to the first few chapters, it is a huge difference! Disappointing.
I've noticed this happen before, in rental girlfriend and genocider. I'm starting to think the editors push for this simplistic stylized style

Dex-chan lover
i mean its a start, but this was the chance to only show Mikari's picture with the same message, instead of a "youve started liking real girls" oh well

we need still that big Okumura arc too, so its gonna be a while

Dex-chan lover
Aw, little senpai has awoken… that’s why he didn’t have a nosebleed, the blood went somewhere else

Contributor
He isn't wrong.
Art is pretty much worse in the start. A lot of the proportions feel too stickish , and sensei looks a lot older than her actual age of 22. Even comparing the color spreads of the initial summer training arc and the current one you see immense progress in composition and complexity.

Dex-chan lover
i mean its a start, but this was the chance to only show Mikari's picture with the same message, instead of a "youve started liking real girls" oh well

we need still that big Okumura arc too, so its gonna be a while
this better not go for a soft harem ending where he just can't go for one but doesn't really get with any

Dex-chan lover
You guys are just mad they moved away from the underage girls being naked.
That tells more about your headspace than anyone else's.

Also are you saying they aren't being sexualized in this chapter? Or straight up naked every couple of chapters?
Its pretty weird you read an ecchi thinking you're looking at underage girls...

You're just being toxic.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He isn't wrong.
Technically he is, but I understood what he meant (also the guy who called him clown is just being toxic). They shifted from a realistic detailed style to a stylized minimalistic one. I don't like it either. If you look at rental girlfriend the same happened there. Mangas drawn like I''S are the best. Masakazu Katsura is the master of the realistic hyper detailed ecchi.

Dex-chan lover
this better not go for a soft harem ending where he just can't go for one but doesn't really get with any
its always a possibility and unless we get some really shitty Okumura arc i think he will pick one of the girls

now, im obviously a Mikari shill, so im rooting for her, but either her or Lilysa should be the ones, even when the series tries to put Aria out there it feels super shoved in

personally, i dont like Lilysa as a romantic partner, my ideal ending (to this "who will he pick?", not the series as a whole) would be something like:
Okumura comes to the understanding that not all females will betray him, he just happened to have a skewed view because his mother wasnt a good mother, Lilysa probably confesses to him but he tells her that loves Mikari and then he confesses to Mikari, to which they start going out... with this Mikari's years long love comes to fruitition, Okumura slowly takes serious steps in trusting women and Lilysa grows up as a person in the sense of understanding herself

Users who are viewing this thread