2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 13 Ch. 97 - Dec. 28

Dex-chan lover
I really love the message here of not letting outside opinions of yourself, online or otherwise, to have too much sway about your own self-identity. Like, no matter what other people's opinions of you are going to color your opinion of yourself to some degree, no avoiding that, but it's really easy to fall into the trap of letting other people tell you who you are.

Dex-chan lover
Lilysa melts another heart of the Big 4, you love to see it.

Dex-chan lover
this has turned into a Yuri mess
Admittedly there's quite a lot of yuri tones here and there.
Heck Mayuri-sensei has a girlfriend.
Whenever cosplay is involved tho, its closer to typical shonen manga and their NAKAMA power.

But the latest raws has Okumura finally face his feelings, that he really has grown to love
Mikari
albeit unconsciously

Dex-chan lover
Admittedly there's quite a lot of yuri tones here and there.
Heck Mayuri-sensei has a girlfriend.
Whenever cosplay is involved tho, its closer to typical shonen manga and their NAKAMA power.

But the latest raws has Okumura finally face his feelings, that he really has grown to love
Mikari
albeit unconsciously
That's good, but I feel like they gonna milk it more after that, considering how long they've milked so far. :/
I'll keep my follow (reading) button on, just to see what that looks like, but I highly doubt I'm gonna read 55-60 chapters of Yuri
ness just to be caught up.

But I appreciate you telling me. :3

Dex-chan lover
oh wow, those panels of Yoki panicking made me feel extremely sympathetic for her, good job mangaka!
i dont remember the last time we saw Nonopi not in chibi form, outside of cosplay poses

also, stay strong my Mikarin bros, the goal is so close, i can almost smell it

Group Leader
That's good, but I feel like they gonna milk it more after that, considering how long they've milked so far. :/
I'll keep my follow (reading) button on, just to see what that looks like, but I highly doubt I'm gonna read 55-60 chapters of Yuri
ness just to be caught up.

But I appreciate you telling me.
I just want to let you know that the author's making Yuri's moment between them is just some kind of joke to make the readers laugh.

And if this series is ever going to take Yuri’s route, then we’ll most likely going to drop it, but there’s none so far after I skimmed through the raws.

so don't worry :huh:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad i stopped reading around 40 ~
this has turned into a Yuri mess.

So sad because it was so good :/

(People are confused/upset on what I said? Really? Clearly you should get an idea what I'm after in this manga and it has completely de-railed. I'm not going to sit here and read mainly girl to girl interactions with no male lead development.
It was great until around 30 chapters, (imo) don't be butt hurt because I want REAL development, or at least more story on the male / to female leads. Not just straight Yuri tones.)
I get how you feel. I started reading this manga expecting a typical romcom (at some point it seemed even an harem) with cosplay. What I got instead was cosplay battles, legendary cosplayers, very little romance and the male protagonist barely appearing for several chapters. The series seems popular enough to reach 17 volumes still ongoing and has and anime adaptation announced, so I have no hope that the author will go back to the original premise outside of giving some bit of progress every 30 chapters.

Contributor
I get how you feel. I started reading this manga expecting a typical romcom (at some point it seemed even an harem) with cosplay. What I got instead was cosplay battles, legendary cosplayers, very little romance and the male protagonist barely appearing for several chapters. The series seems popular enough to reach 17 volumes still ongoing and has and anime adaptation announced, so I have no hope that the author will go back to the original premise outside of giving some bit of progress every 30 chapters.
Considering Mari-nee was supposed to appear in the first few volumes instead of Volume 9, a lot had definitely changed somewhere down the line. But Okumura is developing. He's literally gone from N/A regarding love to a signed integer. Progress is hard when you have the shit he dealt with. Just remember there's a natural deadline to things because Okumura's a year ahead of the rest of the club. The story's not likely to continue after he graduates.
And the next arc is gonna be about Okumura and Mari nee.

Dex-chan lover
I'd be curious to know if the author simply changed his mind or gotvfeedback from readers.
I'm probably too pessimistic but I'm a bit worried that he might have Okumura disappear from the story after graduation and focus only on Lylisa and her friends.
Regarding the spoiler
seems like much more interesting than what we are getting now, at least for me, I'll keep my fingers crossed

Group Leader
I just want to let you know that the author's making Yuri's moment between them is just some kind of joke to make the readers laugh.

And if this series is ever going to take Yuri’s route, then we’ll most likely going to drop it, but there’s none so far after I skimmed through the raws.

so don't worry :huh:
What is to worry?

Users who are viewing this thread