2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 13 Ch. 98 - Flame

Contributor
what shes saying is true, but the thing about changing is everyone you meet from then on only knows the current you, and eventually the memories of who you were fade and all everyone knows is who you are now not who you were then
As cancel culture shows us, people certainly don't forget. Especially the flammers. The thing about history, is that it's not written by the victors, it's written by those who remember, and preserved by those who choose to care. Yoki will always be a poser and phony to some people. And that'll be immortalized on some blog posts that might get GSO'd to the top. The key of course is to outnumber them, and that takes more commitment and self actualization.

Because being the cosplayer that likes to immortalize her favorite characters who always end up dying is a much better reputation.

Dex-chan lover
what shes saying is true, but the thing about changing is everyone you meet from then on only knows the current you, and eventually the memories of who you were fade and all everyone knows is who you are now not who you were then
But it’s sad that In this day & age of toxic cancel culture people are doing deep dive background checks for malicious intents so it’ll never be a memory just a ticking time bomb in a game of Life minesweeper

Dex-chan lover
that's it, solitary club activity now has gone outside and viral, i'm dropping this.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure Yoki's kouhai at work is also a fan (of her, if not her cosplay).

Double-page supporter
I walked into this manga thinking heyyy, fanservice galore, I'll take it, I didn't think I was gonna be hit with so much feels

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the Buddhist non-self. There is no such thing as an incorporeal 'real you', because as with the cells of your body, you change, constantly. Your past may not define you, but it's a part of you that you should not reject, lest you suffer under its shadow.

Dex-chan lover
I just picked this a couple chapters ago looking for some titties, and end up learning some way to cope with cancel culture. Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread