2.5 Jigen no Yuuwaku - Ch. 170 - 3 DIMENSIONAL LILYSA

Fed-Kun's army
Well, first heroine won, and since I don't want to see Mikarin tears I getting out of this ride

Dex-chan lover
Lilysa has always been best girl for me. Looks like its going to be wrapping up?

Those old Liliel/Lilysa flashback drawings... so good!

since her name is in the title I should not be surprised of course but still pain as Mikarin is great too

Double-page supporter
Author: makes Mikari madly in love with the MC and does everything possible to be his dream girl while putting in tons of work to try and get him to notice her while the "first girl" is (originally) more focused on her modelling and cosplay career rather than looking for a romantic relationship.
Also author: "hahahaha get screwed bitch, first girl wins!"

Someone needs to let Anna Yanami know about this Homewrecker so she can break through the walls of reality to take Mikari out and cheer her up :V

Dex-chan lover
man, Hashimoto really will pull the "First Heroine" thing, huh? when he always portrayed Lilysa as an irresponsible child when it came to love, even worse when he made serious efforts to push Mikari, which felt super natural

i hope he doesnt, obviously i like Mikari, but its because all of her feel right in the series, from her looks to her efforts

still i dont think this means he "chose" Lilysa, we also still are kinda missing more resolution about Okumura's family

what's "Doushi" btw? i think translation did an oopsie there

Dex-chan lover
Probably one of the more accurate depictions of the kinda trust issues a divorced child can have. But he's improved by leaps and bounds since 100 chapters ago.
He was a divorced child? I legit don't remember that at all.

You have good memory.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, see u in the sequel....
San jigen no Ririsa
lk6zrd.jpg

Contributor
He was a divorced child? I legit don't remember that at all.

You have good memory.
Its the foundational background detail that's been part of pretty much every Okumura character development chapter including chapter 1. His mom cheated on his dad and left him and his sister behind. His dad became broken, and his sister proceeds to blame him for her leaving. Combined with Marina rejecting his confession and the bullying, that resulted in his full retreat into 2D.

man, Hashimoto really will pull the "First Heroine" thing, huh? when he always portrayed Lilysa as an irresponsible child when it came to love, even worse when he made serious efforts to push Mikari, which felt super natural

i hope he doesnt, obviously i like Mikari, but its because all of her feel right in the series, from her looks to her efforts

still i dont think this means he "chose" Lilysa, we also still are kinda missing more resolution about Okumura's family
Mikari's route can only happen when Okumura's heart is unlocked and open. Its why she let everyone else confess and talk to Okumura because its the only way he can be healed. The risk Mikari always has is that she wants Okumura's happiness first and foremost. So if that process of healing means someone else can get a chance to get ahead of her, she's willing to take it. But no one can't deny Lilysa's important to Okumura in allowing him to trust 3D women again. Its just that when he thought of the people who would possibly take offense to his change in mindset, its Lilysa's and Mikari's confession that come to mind. So I don't think Hashimoto will let her down just like that. If he wants to live that is.

Dex-chan lover
I think lilysa is the best girl, however I don't get this first girl fud. If anything this chapter has made me afraid for lilysa. Usually the MC in these shows doesn't end up with the girl he goes for so early. The manga isn't ending anytime soon, so if he'd go for lilysa the main conflict would have been resolved already. If anything I see this chapter as "you were the angel who saved me from being stuck in 2d" so lilysa doesn't go home empty handed.

Dex-chan lover
I know that Marina is basically meant as a plot device, but still felt bad for her when the chapter only showed Lilysa and Mikari as Okumura's options.
I stated in the past that Mikari may have a serious shot at winning, but I can't deny that the symbolism of this chapter strongly pushed Lilysa ahead of the competition.

Dex-chan lover
Its the foundational background detail that's been part of pretty much every Okumura character development chapter including chapter 1. His mom cheated on his dad and left him and his sister behind. His dad became broken, and his sister proceeds to blame him for her leaving. Combined with Marina rejecting his confession and the bullying, that resulted in his full retreat into 2D.

Mikari's route can only happen when Okumura's heart is unlocked and open. Its why she let everyone else confess and talk to Okumura because its the only way he can be healed. The risk Mikari always has is that she wants Okumura's happiness first and foremost. So if that process of healing means someone else can get a chance to get ahead of her, she's willing to take it. But no one can't deny Lilysa's important to Okumura in allowing him to trust 3D women again. Its just that when he thought of the people who would possibly take offense to his change in mindset, its Lilysa's and Mikari's confession that come to mind. So I don't think Hashimoto will let her down just like that. If he wants to live that is.
this, plus just the story beats have been so in favor of Mikari being the chosen one, so it would just feel kinda bad if it doesnt end up this way

ive said this before, but in my perfect ending (at least for the "who would win?" part of the manga)
Lilysa confesses, but Okumura rejects her, although he really cares for her and is grateful, romantically he has eyes only for Mikari, so Lilysa accepts his rejection and is happy because her senpai and one of her best friends find happiness, having herself matured a bit

Dex-chan lover
The way this story was written if she wins without developing a lot from now on this is just 🚮

Ririsa is probably the second most flanderized girl of the cast right now after Nonoa.

Dex-chan lover
Okumura has always kinda liked Lilysa.

But Lilysa kinda rejected him on the other training camp.

Thought they were going to leave that ship behind to be honest.

It had been all Mikari from then... but now...

Mikari still has a chance... but its no longer to open path she had till last chapter

Users who are viewing this thread