2 Saisa no Osananajimi - Ch. 49 - Pregnancy & Family Arc Part 4

Dex-chan lover
One of the most wholesome and fluffy manga comes to an end. We need more manga that explores relationships after the confession cause way too many act like its all over after confessing like there aint a whole nother story to tell afterwards. But dont let this distract you from the fact that we will never experience what its like to have a childhood friend relationship blossom into this

a1kwE6wl_700w_0.jpg

Supporter
You know with pregnancy in the title you'd think they be more to do with that. They should've just called this family arc instead

You're right, really. On Pixiv it's given as 家族編 which just says "Family arc". When this was originally named, I'm guessing it was based on the twitter post from Itonoko-sensei. I'll be damned if I can find it now, but that probably said something about pregnancy.

Dex-chan lover
This has been a wonderful ride. Wholesome series, perfect to re-read it when you feel down or have had a crappy day. :hearts:
Thanks to all the people on ToruScans for translating this jewel!

Dex-chan lover
Excellent series through and through. Thank you for seeing it to the end. Will get a 10 from me.

Dex-chan lover
I’m not tryna sound like an asshole but i was kinda expecting it to go till death. 😭

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work scanlating this! You worked just as hard as the couple making three children, if not harder.

Users who are viewing this thread