200 M Saki no Netsu - Vol. 6 Ch. 14.5 - Tonari no Binetsu 3

Dex-chan lover
Their past is so shounen romance coded while the current time is def josei lmao

Although I don't want Mashimo to win Kikka back, I appreciate how real and flawed he is? Like it's so rare for a shoujo/josei ML to be this pathetic and desperate HAHA

Dex-chan lover
It's  almost cute reading their early interactions, but knowing he just fully does not mature for like 20 years and is still like this in the current story makes me only feel disgust.

Mashimo is indeed realistic and so flawed that I'd rather fl end up with him. He's very immature that's why he sucks right now, and because of his personality, it would be very interesting if he grows and is redeemed by the author and ends up with fl.

Mashimo is indeed realistic and so flawed that I'd rather fl end up with him. He's very immature that's why he sucks right now, and because of his personality, it would be very interesting if he grows and is redeemed by the author and ends up with fl.
I do hope he grows and is able to stop taking himself so seriously, however I do hope he doesn't end up with the fl because he's so controlling, a manipulator, and often times so creepy... Although I do agree it'll be interesting to see how the author redeems him.

Dex-chan lover
these backstory chapters feel like theyll be important eventually, but mashimo is so unlikeable i want to skip them everytime

Users who are viewing this thread