200 M Saki no Netsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 16.5 - Tonari no Binetsu 4

Dex-chan lover
What a powerful half-chapter! I've been excoriating Mashimo this entire time. His long-term plans were stupid. This chapter shows he can't distinguish the goal from the process. He's never tried to consider her feelings, only his desires. She responds to his desires, but he ultimately rejects her for his end goal. What a chump! He has manga brainrot.

Dex-chan lover
was shown in main, but him being cause of her negative feelings towards receiving gifts is messed up. he was so caught up in his fantasy of sharing every aspect of their lives, he didnt even hear how she feels about it

also that kiss was so forceful. make me feel icky

I find it so interesting to see him struggle with his own sexual desires, because rather than building physical intimacy and affection with her considering the possibility that she might feel the same desires, he doesn't want to defile her. As if the innocence and "purity" that drove him to like her in the first place might change after having sex, proving that she is a human that lives her sexuality actively, and of course, for him that is a big NO.

I agree, forcing himself on her is so repulsive. If only the dumbass saw her as a person, he would've noticed she wanted to kiss him as well, and if he had being soft she would've responded well. Ugh, he's so disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread