2200 Nen Neko no Kuni Nippon - Vol. 3 Ch. 46 - A Pretty Weird Cultural Festival

Group Leader
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
1,840
I do think it's a little weird that Sensei sent them home with 'homework' to think up some stuff for the cultural festival and they came back with 'takoyaki stand', 'haunted house', and 'cat cafe'. Those are complete staples, you could have come up with those and more ('Let's do Cat Romeo and Juliet!' ) in 30 seconds in class, but oh well!
 
Supporter
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
660
So they thought about doing a cat cafe with things that scare cats like a vacuum or cucumbers ! I knew my cat senses weren't fooling me !
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 20, 2023
Messages
17,171
Giving kitties tubeds/churus is the equivallent of a kissing booth i guess XD

So they thought about doing a cat cafe with things that scare cats like a vacuum or cucumbers ! I knew my cat senses weren't fooling me !

i wonder if there's creative/good vids of culture festival haunted houses out there lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top