29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
What is this mawkish backstory? Am I supposed to feel bad for someone who calls comrades people who laugh while murdering others? I could understand thinking of assassinations as jobs, and thus not involving oneself emotionally in them, but they were literally laughing for fuck's sake.
Besides, what the fuck are those two last panels? Am I supposed to believe that someone recently traumatized because of an attempt on their life would just let them kidnap him? Someone as overpowered as him, who could overpower 13 assassins alone?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What is this mawkish backstory? Am I supposed to feel bad for someone who calls comrades people who laugh while murdering others? I could understand thinking of assassinations as jobs, and thus not involving oneself emotionally in them, but they were literally laughing for fuck's sake.
Besides, what the fuck are those two last panels? Am I supposed to believe that someone recently traumatized because of an attempt on their life would just let them kidnap him? Someone as overpowered as him, who could overpower 13 assassins alone?
Tbh it's not strange since they shared that life to form bonds, especially since she was always rejected before joining that group! So you just lie to yourself how you're just following orders even if you're killing innocent people! The younger you enter the stronger the bonds and more efficient the indoctrination is! One good example are the Hitlerjugend when made to form the 12th ss panzer division! 17 year old children become the most savage and zealous murders of civilians or prisoners! It's fascinating how normal children can turn in such monsters!

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely convoluted nonsense. "You can't be knight cuz you a woman, but you can totally be ass-ass-een (eventhoughthisisaworldwithmagicandlevelsandsheit)." And of course MC self-flagellating 'cause "muh sins, muh forgiveness". And on top of that, MC get kidnapped without him even trying to resist because... of a gag?

Right. At this point, it's my fault for expecting even the tiniest bit of logic consistency from this manga.

Absolute trash-tier manga. Shit like this should just burn in a fire.

Fed-Kun's army
man..I can’t stop laughing after reading page 3.
so.. if the reality that marle turned out dead for real, what will happen then?
probably he’ll kill them all.
now marle fortunately lives because of plot armor, he’s now saying he brought misfortune to the assassin girl?
isn’t that funny? lol

Fed-Kun's army
Does the author actually expect me to feel sorry for someone who laughs while murdering children?
Yeah nah, fuck that bitch.

Aggregator gang
Let's be real here. She is just alive because she is a good looking woman the authors wanted to add to the existing harem. She is a just a bad person who fked around and found out. Lucky for her MC is a simp

Dex-chan lover
Did the artist forget the 'all princesses please SA me' tattoo on the MC's forehead?

Users who are viewing this thread