29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Ch. 33.2

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else feel like he became WAY too over powered, too quickly?
Like it wasn't that long ago a group of human assassins were somewhat troublesome to him, then suddenly after a bit of training, he flies around killing dragons and gods - the ability jump is just a bit too much, unless I'm misremembering something here?

Dex-chan lover
Like it wasn't that long ago a group of human assassins were somewhat troublesome to him, then suddenly after a bit of training, he flies around killing dragons and gods - the ability jump is just a bit too much, unless I'm misremembering something here?
Even for being OP, this chapter just breezed by. Writing felt like it became a lot lazier than it was previously.

Dex-chan lover
Without spoiling anything I will say he gets humbled soon.

Dex-chan lover
Even for being OP, this chapter just breezed by. Writing felt like it became a lot lazier than it was previously.
I was going to say that it seems to me like they are trying to make it feel like he's become overconfident and set him up for a fall, and from this:
Without spoiling anything I will say he gets humbled soon.
it seems like that is the case.

Dex-chan lover
Did she just “subtly” threaten to rape him again?:question:

Man, the culture difference between Japan and where I live (US) just hits me like a damn truck sometimes and not in a good way either.

Just read chapter 4.3 which totally ruined this for me, Had this on my to-read list for quote a while and to be honest I kinda wish I just forgot about it.

I skipped to this chapter after reading 4.3 just see something and yeah the personality of the female lead is a full 180, and threating him with more rape -_- so i can only imagine what chapters 5 to 32 are like...

All I can say is the Guild leader did the MC dirty saying that he can vouch for her. and then Inn keeper from chapter 4 where the MC was staying is just as guilty as the female lead as it clear she was in on it with the female lead.

the author really dropped the ball on this was as it seemed to be good and had promise up until 4.3, I mean the whole date rape was pointless the MC already said she was attractive and would have probably fallen for her over time.

Not going to read more, but tbh I even doubt her whole "ran away from home" story because, she stated she ran because they wanted her to married a bad person.
but in the very same chapter she proves she is the same type of person XD. if you ask me that arraigned marriage sounds like the person match for her. and if that person was violent to her with what we know of her are we supposed to feel bad for her?

and in before people say, I would still drop this if the MC was the one that spiked her drink and forced her into bed.

Just noticed this is HIATUS now and I can say I'm really not shocked tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! Any chance you would be willing to redo the chapters that were translated by thebachelor?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
honestly this author has some decent storytelling ability, you can see it during the chapters where Marl almost died. but I don't think the format of this will ever allow something like that again

Typical beta male Japanese MC sitting seiza while he gets chewed out by his woman for absolutely no reason at all. Just once I wanna see a Japanese MC put a bitch in her place goddamn. Pull a Walter White on em frfr

af656d54-5d9c-4ac0-a91f-8c8ce1acfb30_text.gif
e864815c-d87d-443b-8209-81b8ee07e2d8_text.gif

Users who are viewing this thread