303-Goushitsu no Kami-sama - Ch. 15 - This is the God's Youth

Power Uploader
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The tl is a bit confusing around page 7. "If it's not- I'm sure she'll eat me too"

Since when has he ever been worried about her eating him? I knew ghosts don't like it when people get aroused and tend to leave but unless he means she will "eat" his chastity that part doesn't make much sense.

Supporter
Page 11 and 12 seems a bit confusing, maybe not properly translated? Not sure who is talking about copy pasting friends, and he seems to be replying to something she never said, about people finding him weird for talking to empty air.

Dex-chan lover
Page 11 and 12 seems a bit confusing, maybe not properly translated? Not sure who is talking about copy pasting friends, and he seems to be replying to something she never said, about people finding him weird for talking to empty air.
Ah I believe page 12 is taking outsiders POV, or his friend so to say since y'know non physics can't see her at all

As always thank you for the sl!

Dex-chan lover
somehow I felt like the drawings improved drastically in these 2 chapters

Power Uploader
Page 11, bottom text
The 3 balloons from right are from aruka,
First balloon, she confirms the words of akira's last balloon on page 10,
Second balloon, she called out akira for being stunned/still thinking
Third balloon, she responded that akira wanted to have many friends.
The leftmost balloon is akira's.

page 12,
all the text (except the last one, it's ebina's) is from akira based on ebina's POV. So it's true that Akira looks like he's talking to himself.

Power Uploader
The tl is a bit confusing around page 7. "If it's not- I'm sure she'll eat me too"

Since when has he ever been worried about her eating him? I knew ghosts don't like it when people get aroused and tend to leave but unless he means she will "eat" his chastity that part doesn't make much sense.
I don't know if I chose the wrong English word, but the point of that part is "Akira is afraid of being eaten together with the ghost that is currently attached to him.".

Since when?
Akira had felt fear in chapter 3 page 10, if it's specific since when did Akira worry about being eaten by Aruka? It's just known in this chapter, chapter 15.

Akira's fear of "the other side of Aruka" is still lacking a lot of clues, Akira's fear of being eaten by Aruka we can see from Ebina's older sister who keeps warning Akira about the dangers of a god/ghost.

So let's just wait and see.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if I chose the wrong English word, but the point of that part is "Akira is afraid of being eaten together with the ghost that is currently attached to him.".

Since when?
Akira had felt fear in chapter 3 page 10, if it's specific since when did Akira worry about being eaten by Aruka? It's just known in this chapter, chapter 15.

Akira's fear of "the other side of Aruka" is still lacking a lot of clues, Akira's fear of being eaten by Aruka we can see from Ebina's older sister who keeps warning Akira about the dangers of a god/ghost.

So let's just wait and see.
Aaah okay okay, thanks for clarifying!:thumbsup:

Definitely could have phrased that sentence better since that wasn't very clearly communicated. Sorry I can't be much help there

Users who are viewing this thread