303-Goushitsu no Kami-sama - Ch. 17 - Invisible Friend

Supporter
WHOLESOME

Also, this means that sister was the exorcist who was friends with Aruka and took away Akira's vision, and dad is the one Aruka ran into after Akira lost his sight.

EDIT: It's been pointed out that the guy who Aruka ran into is actually an aged-up character from a different manga by this author. I still think it's possible he's the dad, but it's also quite possible that I'm wrong, and they're two separate people.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
WHOLESOME

Also, this means that sister was the exorcist who was friends with Aruka and took away Akira's vision, and dad is the one Aruka ran into after Akira lost his sight.
Am I misremembering or are you misremembering? The guy Aruka met after Akira lost his sight is Kai, the aged-up protagonist from the author's other work, not the dad.

Dex-chan lover
Why is Aruka calling her Akira's 'invisible' friend? Isn't she just a normal classmate, and Aruka is the one invisible to the others? Or am I missing something?

Why is Aruka calling her Akira's 'invisible' friend? Isn't she just a normal classmate, and Aruka is the one invisible to the others? Or am I missing something?
I think she's introducing herself in a way that comes across a little strangely in English when directly translated word-for-word? Perhaps it was something more like " Hello! I'm Akira-kun's invisible friend! Call me Aruka!"

Dex-chan lover
If this series ever got animated.
I hope the VA for MC and Kami is Yuuta and Akane from Gridman.
Due to how fitting it would be.

Supporter
Am I misremembering or are you misremembering? The guy Aruka met after Akira lost his sight is Kai, the aged-up protagonist from the author's other work, not the dad.
Oh was that character a reference? I haven't read any other works from this author so I didn't get the reference.

That said... could it be a crossover or continuation, and Kai IS the dad???

Oh was that character a reference? I haven't read any other works from this author so I didn't get the reference.

That said... could it be a crossover or continuation, and Kai IS the dad???
Aruka appeared in the other manga 「怪異さんと俺」it's refreshing to see him all grown up and handsome.

I wish he could fix the eye scar tho TT

Users who are viewing this thread