365 Days To The Wedding - Ch. 108 - So, Are You Finally Enjoying Marriage? (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
lmao what the fuck. doing this with the last name removes most of what credibility was left for this manga having anything serious to say about marriage.
every modern problem with marriage is caused by the emancipation symbolized by her not taking his name.

Dex-chan lover
I completely forgot about that mysterious caller. It was a big deal before and now it's just kind of mentioned.

Double-page supporter
lmao what the fuck. doing this with the last name removes most of what credibility was left for this manga having anything serious to say about marriage.
every modern problem with marriage is caused by the emancipation symbolized by her not taking his name.
maybe they are just glad of what is happening them, of what they overcome until now so the surname seemed just a minor issue, in this sense is an interesting point of view (for me at least)

Dex-chan lover
Those chibi pictures at the end are always so cute to see. I'm gonna miss them...

Seems the JTC are having a lot of fun with planning out their part in the wedding! Compared to Rika and Takuya, who seem to want the wedding, but have no idea what to have in it. They're even using Kama to do decisions! But they do seem to have flashes of enthusiasm too.

Keisuke being the one who was sending the calls kinda caught me off guard. I didn't think he had it in him. But Gonda's right! If he really wants to show his apologies, he'd better help Rika and Takuya have a wonderful wedding!

Users who are viewing this thread