365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 11 Ch. 101 - Can You Speak to Your Mother? (Part 5)

Dex-chan lover
It was pretty wholesome for Rika to tell her mom she was gonna marry Takuya like that, but then Ritsu malfunctioned and was kinda over the top in her reaction. No wonder Rika was shocked, she probably never saw her mom act like that once in her life.

I guess Komiya's gonna have to help Rika and Ritsu reconcile! I hope she does!
I wonder about that. In most manga they would reconcile. However in this one we have a coworker getting divorced and nothing happened when Rika met her father and half sister. At the same time Rika doesn't seem to be mad at her mom. She seems to be pretty emotionless. I wonder if that is just how she is or if we are about to see a dam burst.

Dex-chan lover
Mom uses "scream "NO!""
Mom uses "run away with a box"
It's super effective!

Dex-chan lover
if this was her father instead of her mother, y'all would despise him

Dex-chan lover
She should just say, "Guess what mom? I'm not asking."

I'm not sure, but wasn't her mom mostly away on trips for work when she was younger? If so, why is mom having a say on this now? Like sure, she provided money and stuff, but that's it. It feels like she just wants to control Rika.
I mean she didn't ask, iirc (I'm too lazy to go back and read, but I'm pretty sure she said "I'm going to marry Oohara")

Dex-chan lover
She should just say, "Guess what mom? I'm not asking."

I'm not sure, but wasn't her mom mostly away on trips for work when she was younger? If so, why is mom having a say on this now? Like sure, she provided money and stuff, but that's it. It feels like she just wants to control Rika.
It's cause the mom is anti-marriage which is pretty on point if anyone knows people who end up in divorce like she did. Yes it's a stupid stance.

Hello blueocean, someone from your team posted the chapter of "16bit sensation" on Jan this year. Would really appreciate if your team could complete this manga.

Came over from reddit now here, instantly fell in love with it. Apparently it got an anime too.

Fed-Kun's army
I think her Mom is one of those people who didn't really want kids. She is perfectly happy spending all her time working. She didn't seem to want to try and build a connection with Rika while she was growing up. I'm starting to think that may be what led to the divorce, she was more interested in her work than her family. Though she probably fought to keep Rika, not because she loved her but because Rika was hers and she didn't want to let go. That makes the spying, but staying away make sense. It's more about control of her things than it is about protecting. Though I might be projecting there.
You're spot on, her mom is a classic narcissist

Dex-chan lover
I think her mom just... Well like a mother usually... Maybe its really hard to letting go her own daughter

Users who are viewing this thread