365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 11 Ch. 104 - Can You See the Ocean Yet? (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Well, final stretch here, since it was announced that Volume 11 was going to be final, there is like 6 or so more chapters to go, beside there is the anime to look forward to
Well that just sucks. Maybe we will get a spin off manga for a couple of the side characters.

Dex-chan lover
I hope not in this way! It will be really traumatizing for Aoi.
Wait what? Why would it be traumatizing?

She loves Rika enough already and looks up to her.

Did I miss something perhaps? That does happen to me a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, that was a bit fast. I expected her mom is going to need more time to think things thru but I guess that call from her father might have sped it up.

Wonder if the next chapter is going to be a fishing trip with what's written on that back of that mini truck....

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? Why would it be traumatizing?

She loves Rika enough already and looks up to her.

Did I miss something perhaps? That does happen to me a lot.
She has hardly spent any time with Rika, this is like their second meeting. I'd hardly say she loves her.

Think about it. You're in elementary school, maybe first year of middle school. You're out having a lot of fun and suddenly you learn that your dad was hiding that he had been married before, that he had another family and another daughter before you and your mom came into his life. Oh yeah, he also canceled going on this trip with you. Wouldn't you feel betrayed?

There needs to be some ground work and both parents need to be there when they talk about it.

Dex-chan lover
She has hardly spent any time with Rika, this is like their second meeting. I'd hardly say she loves her.

Think about it. You're in elementary school, maybe first year of middle school. You're out having a lot of fun and suddenly you learn that your dad was hiding that he had been married before, that he had another family and another daughter before you and your mom came into his life. Oh yeah, he also canceled going on this trip with you. Wouldn't you feel betrayed?

There needs to be some ground work and both parents need to be there when they talk about it.
You make a good point yeah.

Dex-chan lover
What dedication Ritsu! You even chartered a local delivery truck.

It seems that they had quite the adventure with the trains. Aoi must have had so much fun watching the rails and riding them. Rika looked like she really liked watching her. Ritsu on the other hand, must have exhausted herself looking for them. But in the end she did it! She caught up to them.

Users who are viewing this thread