365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 11 Ch. 110.6 - The Anime Reveal Special

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect this extra & glad I browse r/manga because I would've missed it. I feel like Wakaki sensei could've made a oneshot or an alternate universe spinoff special of that vampire pitch because I'm most people would read it. Can't wait for the anime adaption to come out. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. I do recall reading in one of the afterwards that he was pretty much winging the story and just going where it put him, but I had no idea it was that improvisational.

Then again, perhaps an improvisational approach is the right way to approach a story like this. Perhaps it helps when the author is on just as much of a journey of exploration as the characters. Regardless, it certainly worked out for him. I look back quite fondly on this manga.

uly

There is also a Japanese Live-Action/J-Drama adaptation of the manga. Although it only covers part of the manga and the plot is adjusted, generally it is enjoyable, although the ending is not great. The anime will probably be a more faithful adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
Under 155cm is a real preference for female partners in Japan? That's some midget fetish if true 😨

Dex-chan lover
Under 155cm is a real preference for female partners in Japan? That's some midget fetish if true 😨
Dude, how tall do you think Japanese girls are?
image.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm so looking forward to the anime, been excited for a long while now.

Users who are viewing this thread