365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 11 Ch. 110 - How Far Will Marriage Take You? (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
So it really as the title say, the story end 1 year after the story start.
T.T
Wish theres 0.5 ch showing their future.

Dex-chan lover
So with the story finished they could actually adapt the whole thing for the anime. Wonder if Wakiki has another work lined up already to justify the expense.

Group Leader
tbh, i really want to see kaminomi character cameo in the last chapter, but well, the nice ending
There actually is, technically. Saitou and Akiko (Rika and Takuya's coworkers on page 4 who say "Hmmm! It's so good!" and "Maybe I should've married him.") are actually from TWGOK, where they were Minami's two friends.

SK312fd.png

Dex-chan lover
There actually is, technically. Saitou and Akiko (Rika and Takuya's coworkers on page 4 who say "Hmmm! It's so good!" and "Maybe I should've married him.") are actually from TWGOK, where they were Minami's two friends.

SK312fd.png
How did anyone even figure this out? Did the author spoil it on twitter or something?

Group Leader
How did anyone even figure this out? Did the author spoil it on twitter or something?
No, the author never mentioned it as far as I know. I learned about it from a Japanese reaction blogger... 3 years ago? And made the image to share the information 3 years ago as well. There are a handful of different TWGOK easter eggs in this manga (e.g. Sammy and Kiki).

Somehow, after 110 chapters, I feel like nothing really worthwhile happened. What was the point.

This somehow feels axed, still I'm grateful for the translating team. Thank you

Dex-chan lover
Thats the end?! Why do I feel a sense of "FINALLY!" as well as "wait shouldn't there be more?"...like I feel there was so much to explore with the side characters as well as their life post marriage. Am I the only one??

Dex-chan lover
Feels a bit abrupt. I might've missed it but did they ever resolve the whole little sister situation? I was expecting to see her at the wedding, not just randomly exploring elsewhere.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
Thank you for being a part of this unforgettable journey.
I really want to see they having sex thou :'(

Dex-chan lover
"she took me baaack!"
sums up the flaw in this manga. marriage is in a disastrous state, with the law keeping men timid & subservient to women who despise them because of it, but maybe if you just ganbatte without changing any of that, it'll somehow be daijoubu.

it would've been more ok if it was a more light-hearted work. but it took itself too seriously for that.

that first kiss was a pretty good scene, though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread