365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - What Can You Share When You're in a Bind? (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
The wheel of stories just move too fast authorr. Where is your charm of hit and badump like you did in TWGoK!

Dex-chan lover
I might just only didn't read enough manga, but this is the first time I met mc with fluent english.

So, the scanlator only need to translate the first page here right?

Group Leader
Maybe now we'll get some actual romance in this so-called romance series which has heretofore been completely devoid of any romance whatsoever. It would certainly be nice for the MC to know that a woman, unlike his iceberg of a "fiancée," could actually see him as a man (although nothing of the sort will probably happen). And who cares about Rika's "trust", anyway? It's not as if she gives two shits what Takuya does, that is, unless her reputation will suffer as a result.

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me? You call this hoe, a princess? Doesn't fit the description at all

Group Leader
Oh yeah, ditch female MC, run away with the princess, be a gigolo for the rest of your life. Best outcome honestly.

Almost certainly, she just wants to see a normal Japanese guy's apartment. How do they live? What are they like in private?

The lot of you have dirty minds.

A single guy's apartment is also staple in anime and manga. Yeah. She's just sightseeing. Totally.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly They've started off as strangers, why do you think there has been no romance so far? The story is likely to build towards that, not start off with them being romantic to one another.

Contributor
Whatever her intentions, all will fall aside once she gets distracted by his cat.

Dex-chan lover
@hirato god damn it
tenor.png

Users who are viewing this thread