365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Are You Really Confessing Your Love? (Part 3)

VIP
i hope he is shocked by responsibilities he suddenly has to bear, not because disgusted by her being a single mom. man reading comment people hating on single parents are depressing. if it's MY parent. i would punch them without remorse. asshole.

The next time we see him, I'm sure he'll decide he still wants to date her. It's just a cliffhanger for next week when he goes "oh I was just so shocked and didnt know what to do" and then he'll ask her to go out with him again

I hope that he doesn’t approve of the single mother thing and slowly becomes more accepting of it

The baby was so cute, I hope he really was serious and still wants to be with her. You liked her when you didn't think she had a kid, you'll like her with the kid. Also, bonus you also have a kid that you can think of as your own if it ever comes down to marriage.

Gon, she's a milf. She makes her 10x better!!!! AAAAAAAA. hope he doesnt mess up

Double-page supporter
Yeah disgusting statements on both extremes of this issue.

Too many comments being nasty about Kaori being a single mother. Life happens. We don't know why she's a single mother: could be bad decisions, could be a tragic event, could be anything. Wait and see.

Too many comments being nasty about Gondo reassessing his desire to date/marry Kaori. Yeah, it MIGHT indicate something lacking about his character, but it's a BIG unexpected factor in what he was asking. Reassessing the full implications of a big step like that in light of new information that could result in serious responsibility is a GOOD thing. In fact, I (and several other posters agree) would be more concerned if he blithely said "oh that's totally cool" right on the spot!

Dex-chan lover
Dude who was desperate to even have a GF just two chapters ago is now expected to suddenly accept that he's a father of a child, any normal person who understands how huge of a responsibility that is would be stunned. This is still a manga but it's doing a pretty good job of anchoring itself to reality. In fact I think this could make for a good base for a drama series in Japan.

Fed-Kun's army
Gon.exe has stopped responding, like guy didn't even move after she dropped the bombshell on him

Aggregator gang
im more invested in this relationship a this point. make kaori happy please!!!!!!

Aggregator gang
Lol, it's a very young kid. I understand having problems with older kids, as they may not like you etc. But here?

Users who are viewing this thread