Kekkon suru tte, Hontou desu ka

Imagine how awkward it will be to the side characters when they decide to get married for real

Double-page supporter
Can someone tell if this manga is weekly, monthly, or bimonthly? I searched for the raws but they have irregular updates.

this is basically Yin Yori Danjo, forced shotgun marriage edition
in other words: I still love it

Fed-Kun's army
@Ojiro
It was weekly at first, then became biweekly because of Covid. I don't know for sure if it's still biweekly now, though.

Dex-chan lover
Oof can't really say the first chapter grabbed me but then again the author tends to squander a good premise for a story rather easily as seen with TWGOK, forced marriage story can be good I have seen it with other manga, but this suffers a unlikeble and unrealistic MCs and a political statement on page 1 that is so comically ironic it's hilarious and a premise that is so unrealistic I can't take it serious does this manga get better later on?

Nei

Dex-chan lover
I never had a heat stroke but do you just go comatose for a whole day??? Genuine curious

Can someone tell me please, who messaged rika in chapter 6
She/he.. using a first name, it's quite annoying
Sorry my English bad

@Nei can confirm I've gotten knocked out by heatstroke before. Though mostly I was just nauseous and unbelievably drowsy.

Im at ch 5. Will it get good? Right now both characters are annoyingly pathetic

@userJL It gets good.
They start to realize feelings, which is great.
But if you don't like manga that takes a SoL-esque pace when fleshing out characters and situations, then you might not like this.

Group Leader
@Newuserr43 There was no chapter released the week November 1st, so Chapter 23 came out this week, the week of November 8th. It's going to take time to edit and translate.

Dex-chan lover
Ha, whereas the Volume 1 cover was Rika and Takuya as bride and groom, Volume 2's cover is them as maid of honor and best man. Very nice and clever.

Users who are viewing this thread