365 Nichi no Koubou - Oneshot

BCS

Dex-chan lover
So she thought they were dating but was apparently perfectly fine not interacting in any way whatsoever for a YEAR?

Dex-chan lover
"I thought you were just doing some kind of American thing"

Japan is this how you think we romance each other?

Dex-chan lover
So she thought they were dating but was apparently perfectly fine not interacting in any way whatsoever for a YEAR?
Thought process of weak men
Much funnier if they had a normal relationship the entire time but he was so dense he didn't realise the dates and kissing and introducing parents and hardcore sex and talks of marriage were more than just homie things

Dex-chan lover
I'd say this is "that woman thing" where many of them expect you to intuit the intentions under their words like you're Charles Xavier, but my limited understanding of Japanese culture leads me to believe that this level of indirectness is a riff on typical Japanese indirectness.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thought process of weak men
Much funnier if they had a normal relationship the entire time but he was so dense he didn't realise the dates and kissing and introducing parents and hardcore sex and talks of marriage were more than just homie things
She's a Canadian transfer student after all, there's no way to tell, better play it safe!

Dex-chan lover
That make sense in 5 pages, but try that in +10 pages, or interacting entirely a year like that and you will see the plot black holes

Dex-chan lover
Y'all , maybe she just likes to take relationships slowly? They are still in school after all.

Users who are viewing this thread