37 Year Old Kindaichi Case Files - Vol. 13 Ch. 94 - The Killer With Twenty Faces (Part 12)

Dex-chan lover
I would like to ask, has this manga explain why Kindaichi's childhood friend, Miyuki Nanase, haven't been in his life yet?

Dex-chan lover
yeah spoil me about Miyuki too, I know Reika became a single mom(?) but how about Miyuki? still not showing her? still only 'one sided' phone text?
like hell I understand they want to keep this franchise going but why did they do my man dirty like this

I would like to ask, has this manga explain why Kindaichi's childhood friend, Miyuki Nanase, haven't been in his life yet?
She is busy with her stewardess job. And they are a couple here (confirmed by their high school friend).

Dex-chan lover
She is busy with her stewardess job. And they are a couple here (confirmed by their high school friend).
ugh but the way kindaichi is leading on that kouhai of him isn't ticking well on me. like you already have that bombshell miyuki yanno

Fed-Kun's army
yeah spoil me about Miyuki too, I know Reika became a single mom(?) but how about Miyuki? still not showing her? still only 'one sided' phone text?
like hell I understand they want to keep this franchise going but why did they do my man dirty like this
I'm more curious about Reika's story. Who's "that person" and looks like there was major drama with baby daddy. It's probably in the light novels.
Miyuki at least shows up as text messages and she still has her pervert-radar even from thousands of miles away.

Users who are viewing this thread