jak

Contributor
Ah okay, so it was firecrackers, not chemicals that messed up her face. Still no wonder the others were such fucking bullies. Their parents probably made them that way.

Since Kazuya had a good relationship with Naoko, I wouldn't be surprised if he survives. Yeah, he didn't stop the bullying, but more than likely he was afraid if he did they would target him which most likely would have happened. Though, how eccentric was she for the entire school to hate her besides Kazuya? She was a cute girl.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
The mother sure can talk well with a goddamn syringe piercing in her tounge.

Dex-chan lover
All this time I thought it was acid.
If Kazuya yells that she in in the elevator I would fear for the lives of everyone inside it.
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The author is just trying super hard to villainize most of the characters, to the point where it's ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
You are subestimating how hard can bullying be, some cases are downright vicious.

And considering how her face looked like after that prank i seriously doubt that were "just" firecrackers(imo that was the "official" version) unless they stuffed twice the pumpkin weight in gunpowder

@jak

Well her favorite room in the school was the science room with all the dissected animals inside jars, she would go there often by herself to just sit in silence. That's definitely puts her on the weird scale and they mention that she has no regard to the lives of others so she might have lacked empathy. That usually makes someone seem a little psychopathic. That isn't an excuse of their behavior of course but based on her behavior after the event (the self harm, the hunting them down and brutally murdering everything in her way) I kind of doubt that she was just a bit eccentric.

Also it was unlikely for the entire school to hate her, bullies usually don't hate the people they bully. The bully themselves has some sort of issue and the person they bully is either part of that issue or just an easy way to vent that issue. A cute girl not part of the clique usually gets bullied over jealousy by that clique or someone with anger issues bullies a weaker person that doesn't have a lot of support (so that no one steps in or reports them). So they probably went after her for petty reasons and as it went on they justified it by turning her into some kind of monster deserving the abuse. This then escal

Of course the manga is clearly just a super cheesy horror movie type story so there probably wasn't much reason or thought put into the plot.

Dex-chan lover
Its obvious that she was some kind of eccentric on both her tastes and behavior (seems her hyper-cuteish behavior was the reason she got targetted by the bullies and that fact that usually no one will stand for the "strange" girl, better they target her than them ), but constant bullying that culminated with her losing her entire face while everyone laughing wont make marvels to one sanity

Dex-chan lover
Those paying atention could see the lights but not the fire and anyways were focused on laughing at her dancing madly like a squashed frog on the floor

Double-page supporter
Imo the best way to end this is with her getting a facial reconstruction surgery and not an arrest to excuse money laundering and shitty quotas.
Deadshot was actually white in the comics like Nick Fury and is DC's take on Moon Knight's Master Sniper

Unrealistic but sad nonetheless

But did they all really just run into an elevator during a fire?

Dex-chan lover
There are so many things wrong in this chapter on so many levels that I'm just starting to love this series so much

Contributor
Well done Naoko, these parents are shit and you did a very good job here. :D

Dex-chan lover
This happens in a parallel universe where humans are made of butter

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes youll be surprised how many people try to use elevators on a fire

In the land of butter people the girl with the butter knife is queen.

Users who are viewing this thread