We never get to see Child Emperor fight in the web comic. His redesign here is definitely awesome.

Don't you think his power is similar with metal knight ?
The different is only childish weapon design.

Everything is more epic in MURATA's version than ONE's original.
Somehow there's more story and text in the recent chapters despite epic scale drawings. MURATA probably perfected how to combine his theatrical art panels to fit the story, finally.

Aggregator gang
Child emperor is awesome as expected, and those tools (tactical pencil case) wut?

@akikan
really? drawings aside, i think Murata got horrible pacing and turned this into more of a regular battle manga. I really enjoyed ONE's stories like mob psycho 100 and the original one-punch man.

Dex-chan lover
What I don't like about Murata's version of ONE's OPM is that he keeps giving fodder monsters "Dragon" disaster level threats it kinda diminishes the "Dragon" title heavenly. What I like about the original ONE version is that it only gives a select few Dragon level monsters that it makes that much of an impact when one is given.

Fed-Kun's army
Murata keeps injecting nonrevelant fights for no reason at all. Makes it feel like a shounen manga with fights after fights. ONE handle the story better, no need to make up bullshit fights please.

Dex-chan lover
@Zethuron I still remember in my elementary days where I join the boys group playing with pencil case as makeshift guns and I use my watch stuff with pens and pencils as if I can shoot with it.

Double-page supporter
Hulk Buster ?
Okay ... is there Tony Stark somewhere around this manga ??

Users who are viewing this thread