Jesus Christ that was badass! It's too bad he has to eventual get rekt by the Fang in round three. Hopefully it'll be a good fight

Damn I thought Hatsumi was being dumb trying to use a lock move on Bando but of course he was just baiting him. Hatsumi is an easygoing beast.

''He is using a weapon stop the fight'' did people just fucking forgot about the doctor having fucking bone blades and explosives in his foot? i dont remember people being angry about that

Fun fact - in page 3, Bando loses his beard in the raws. You can see Hokuto no Gun drew one a bit hastily, but on top of an already amazing release schedule, it's downright amazing.

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaand my prediction is right, he had really won -_-
The next one will be interesting, gaolang vs kanoh!!

Fog

@Demomanowar not true, the beard was already there when I was redrawing the chapter.

Was probably fixed in the tank after original release.

@Fog
I guess I stand corrected, but whatever the explanation for the modification is, you are doing some amazing, and appreciated work.

Contributor
Very happy with how this fight turned out. I've come to expect the unexpected with this series, so it's nice to have a fight not go down that route.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, all the fighters left are actual fighters... Sure they are freaks, but they have the technique to back it up

Dex-chan lover
I don‘t like how every remaining fighter is a morally good guy. That is pretty boring. We have no real bad guy left, like Raian or Bando or a fighter from this freak CEO with the scars on his face. Even the fang is more or less a good guy (I just assume he wins agains the Indian guy, simply because he is mentioned so often - oh and the cover of the last volume, which we see here, shows the fang - which means the fang will fight in the final, most likely against Ohma (so the volume cover spoiled the story -.-)).

There is no threat anymore (except from the freak CEO, who has men on the island(?)). But the tournament is practically over. It‘s only between good guys. Boooooring.

Contributor
@MangaField
Much as I like him, I wouldn't really consider Muteba a good guy, and he's still in it. Then there's grappler fuckboy who is undoubtedly gonna have to be replaced, which gives us room for another bad guy to possibly re-enter the stage.

Users who are viewing this thread