Contributor
Wow, that was the best chapter we've had in a while, and the translation quality has improved quite a bit as well!

Dex-chan lover
A very dramatic chapter but DAMN that ending ... so much plot everywhere, we need like 2 other mangas to follow everything

Group Leader
This is getting more and more confusing, Eren is the enemy, Monkey trouble is his ally and now the child will become a Tenesse Titan and eat all of them.

I hope the author get his shit together and don't go fas forward 30 years again as if we know what the fuck is going on on his head...

Dex-chan lover
Powerful chapter. And still we get a twist at the end. So much goodness.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, I was wondering for several chapters about the wine, it seemed to get too much attention for it to be just that

Dex-chan lover
It is like when you drop something in the toilet by mistake and a small drop splashes into your mouth
gulp

Dex-chan lover
If that idea was from Eren that would be really messed up. Turning Sasha's family into titans? o_O

Dex-chan lover
How did they smuggle in Zeke's spinal fluid? How much CSF can he even produce? The Warriors are already carefully monitored so how do liters of CSF get extracted and shipped across the ocean?

Fed-Kun's army
@Ironclad as you read... probably as a expensive wine that only higher ups can drink so no one would dare to check if it was really wine

Power Uploader
From what I can see, the wine with spinal fluid is for the exclusive use of officers. There's even a separate room for them.

My guess is that Yelena somehow co-opted Nicolo early on. From what Zeke says, even a minute amount of his CSF is enough, so perhaps a drop per bottle or even less. She could have had a flask of it in her possession when they put whatever plan they have concocted in motion.

I guess… Zeke will target the Eldian leadership, not the Eldian people. Perhaps he's trying to decapitate both countries so as to make the warring mentality stop. Or something along these lines. It's hard to tell with Isayama.

The problem is, if there isn't any antidote, they have to round up all the officers who drank the wine - including Nile Dawk, unfortunately - and confine them before Zeke decides to send the coordinate to Titanise them.

Fed-Kun's army
Well at least Gabi gets a taste of what true hate feels like.

Aggregator gang
This was like one of those Spanish soap operas but that ending had me like

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Aaah that punch was so satisfying after that smiling panel of that annoying mass of idiocy that girl is.

Users who are viewing this thread