Dex-chan lover
nice and clean, anyway what the fuck is up with fan service this arc, not really a fan. I liked this because this was a shounen without fan service, but this arc hitting me out of the blue with the fan service

Dex-chan lover
@Gambino
what are you talking about there's almost no fanservice here.
the author's a woman anyway

Dex-chan lover
@Valkit so you mean female author can't have fan service? ? Check the start of the manga and there were none cleavage shots on Nezuko and right now her tits is almost popping out and you literally have a bitch in a fucking lingerie fighting

Dex-chan lover
@Gambino
it's because she's in an 'adult' demon form, look how short her kimono is. normally it's all the way to the ground. of course you aren't going to see any cleavage shots since she's usually a child and her clothes normally fit. the other lady is a courtesan.

Dex-chan lover
there's very little fanservice in this manga in general

Fed-Kun's army
They are in the red light district. It would be weird if there wasn't any fan service, but it wasn't there for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm ok with fan service, especially given where this arc takes place. And it isn't like there was none before - The spider demons showed cleavage and the Love Pillar Mitsuri has a cleavage window so it isn't completely foreign in this manga - But Nezuko suddenly joining in with the fan service doesn't seem right to me.

Double-page supporter
Chill man. There are fan services in most series anyway. As long as it's not going overboard, I think it's acceptable. And I think the author won't use unnecessary fan service just to get some attention.

It's WSj. I don't care for fan service but this is preferable to the manga getting axed

Aggregator gang
Man, you have a Flamboyant guy all full of muscles and a boarhead shota guy with the upper body naked all the time and you complain with a little bit of cleavage? Come on, this is happening in the red light district in the middle of all brothels. The enemy was a courtesan with kinky clothes. But I don't see anyone complaining about the body parts flying all over the place from the innocent people getting killed in the last few chapters. I know what I'm signing up when an arc is happening in the middle of the night in a district full of demons and prostitutes.

Fed-Kun's army
Anybody who thinks a little bit of cleavage is fanservice must be a virgin who marinates in their own sweat. 🤡

Users who are viewing this thread