Fed-Kun's army
I'd forgotten about this. Thank you for translating ? I'm interested in seeing where this goes.

Fed-Kun's army
When you realize you get your first day off in 500 years...
well as close as it gets for someone raising a child

I suppose he'll find the "Mom" on the next chapter.
We'll see. For now, it's original enough.

Dex-chan lover
his first order of businesss should be to find a waifu to provide the milkz for him and the baby amirite fellas?

Dex-chan lover
Lol nice.

Other gods would have just gone "ok, your now the strongest" and been done with it.

Nice to see this kind of funny little story.

Dex-chan lover
im really glad i kept with this. for some reason this reminds me of sono mono nochi ni....

Dex-chan lover
@silverden from what i've read(3 chapters of novel) he's TRYING to be lowkey.but you know how it is with isekai, right? :3

Dex-chan lover
@Mogima yep isekai lowkey=tank parade through a city. never any common sense and always the center of attention.

Fed-Kun's army
The story is finally starting to kick in but is it only me or is this manga rather slow?

Fed-Kun's army
"Eating haze"
I think this "haze" should be "mana" instead.

Dex-chan lover
LOLZZZZ, the dialogues are strange, but maybe they should feel unhuman cause they aren't anymore? hmm.

Dex-chan lover
preety sure it's Qi, not Qui. never heard of a "qui". unless you're speaking french/latin

Dex-chan lover
Five hundred frikkin years of swinging wooden sword from dawn 'til dusk! I am surprised he didn't die of boredom!

Dex-chan lover
You'd think his task would be to find the girl's family. Like grandma or her dad... This is just kidnapping. There's no finder's keeper's with babies.

Fed-Kun's army
It lacks of depth. They saw a dead woman while protecting her baby without shocking reaction at all. "looks like we're too late, oh the baby's safe, i guess i'll take care of her"
At least look at the identity of the dead woman, find out if she has a family, look at her face, say something like "I'll take care of her, rest in peace"
But this is quite promising.

Users who are viewing this thread