Aggregator gang
i wish she'd wear studs because dangle earrings made her look older/naughty :((

Group Leader
@Lililily
Whaat whyy the low rating? Its so cutee. And the art is sooo niceee
Cute + nice art =/= good story. The girl is abysmally pathetic with no sense of self-worth or self-esteem. Even as a man, it irritates me to no end to see women depicted as such utter morons to think that, "If he has sex with me, that means he loves me." If you wanna know if he loves your or not, just ask him, stupid! If he doesn't love you, giving your body to him just means he gets what he wants, but what do you get? Used like a prostitute who doesn't get paid and, most likely, the added benefit of being labeled a slut.

Aggregator gang
@FredFriendly

If you expect the girl to be the perfect sentient that understand self esteem, empathy, and patience despite her being a teenager, then that guy is a moron too. After being kissed by a girl he left right away without a word? where is his conscience? he thought she wouldn't be sad or hurt? her "self-esteem" would be fine and dandy?

And after she took off her cloth, he just said "what are you doing?", and just left after seeing her in utter heart break with tear filled eyes? Expecting a perfect response from a perfect sentient, he should've assured her that she's precious and doesn't need to resort to this kind of thing, and he himself considered her precious. But what did he do? Left coldly without a word. such an utter failure of teenager unable to express himself and ended up being such a inconsiderate jerk? Now... Looking at that perspective, aren't they just meant for each other? A slut with no self esteem and inconsiderate jerk? :)

And no, the point is not that if he loves her, he will have sex with her. She just want him to say that he loves her sincerely . But being a dumb and emotionally unstable teenager as she is, she went to the extreme to bait him.

Anyway it's been 4 months since i read this, and the rating has went up by a lot, that I wouldn't call it low compared to 4 months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread