Fed-Kun's army
oh come on this is the same cliffhanger that the last chapter left out on! Super good series but the cliffhangers really kill ya

Aggregator gang
And then it becomes some magical weapon and the shady merchant will threaten them maybe?

Contributor
Not much a cliffhanger if you can just guess what's going to happen, my guess:

Sword is actually very valuable, shopekeeper will forcefully try to take it back with the barbarian, pram will defeat the barbarian with his own power. it's like really predictable, the chances of me being wrong is pretty slim.

Dex-chan lover
uh, they should have just left instead of unsheathing it right in front of a greedy merchant

Double-page supporter
Yes, lets us show off this probably very expensive weapon in this locked room away from the public eye infront of a shady merchant and his security

Aggregator gang
I wonder if they will have to kill the barbarian and the shop keeper to get out of the shop alive...

@Confused

Yeah then maybe after they get their beatdown the merchant will probably give them some compensation, most likely a pledge to help them with procuring items and stuff. Every reincarnator needs a powerful merchant backer to get ahead on the items.

Merchant will also probably ask for help with his thief problem, mc seeing an opportunity for more hands-on experience will accept.

Maybe

Group Leader
@Confused not really much of a guess since you can literally go to this webtoon's page in MD and find a link to the free, accessible to everyone raws. In these series that have multiple raws available for everyone publicly, everything that is said as "predicted" or "guessed" I don't bite.

Dex-chan lover
Imo there was no need to go to the place with Pram. He should have just went himself and asked for a selection of weapons, then pick the rapier. Might have been able to get it for a lower price, especially if the merchant isn't aware that he's doing it as a buyback.

Double-page supporter
I can predict that there will be a fight next chapter, I can see the future!

Users who are viewing this thread