Double-page supporter
The extra with the year end party got me good ?

Kanroji and Snake Dude are adorable tho. Wonder who is Zenitsu after tho. It doesnt look like he had a lot of training to do.

Double-page supporter
Zenitsu is probably after one of the upper moons, and maybe after all this time he'll finally fight for real.
Also, yeah, butterfly chick is dead. After all, that thing is her opponent.

Dex-chan lover
I guess one of the upper moon killed Zenitsu's master? Can't wait for his vengeance power-up.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh man Shinobu... She's a pillar but can she beat Upper Moon 2??? Ugh why is she separated from the rest??? she also missed out on angery Mark Training because she had to research Anti-Muzan drugs

Dex-chan lover
@unnaturalsolace thank you so much for translating this

Since viz picked the series up I was so afraid that I can't read this anymore especially because viz's services aren't available in my area

Fed-Kun's army
Neat, we got this and the Anime PV within hours of each others.

Also looks like Love pillar lost her sword.

Kanroji thinking she'll be single forever, but I'm pretty sure Iguro likes her

Dex-chan lover
Shinobu is fucked. She even passed her techniques to her student, you shouldnt do that unless you want to be crushed by the plot.

Dex-chan lover
You guys might have missed it but I have a sharp eye, this guy right here...
HIEAXRl.png

Yup! final boss

VIP
Man, soo many hyped this chapter, last part make me worry, don't die pls...

Yeah Shinobu waving that death flag since a couple chapter ago, I'm guessing she'll be biting the dust in this arc. The question will she be the only one?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Anons for keep going with this.

As much as I also find that Shinobu's chances of survival are exceptionally low, consider this: Tamayo is just as screwed, what with being stuck to Muzan.
Will Gotouge-sensei dare to remove both of our resident medics/scientists from the home team? Losing both seems like a ridiculous handicap for Tanjirou and friends, and Yuushirou and the Butterfly Estate girls can't fully replace them.

In any case, I'm sure that at least one of Shinobu, Tamayo and Mitsuri will not die.

Users who are viewing this thread