AWESOME! I HAVE BEEN WAITING SOO LONG FOR THIS, THANKS A LOT TRANSLATOR!!!

Something will happen to his sister, right?
She should at least stand by the elder's side and not just in the middle of a crowd.

Apotheosis is being translated officially, that's why no group is doing it. You can read it in the smartphone app "WebComics". It's technically not free, they charge 20 "coins" per NEW chapter (I don't think old ones cost anything) but you get like 6k coins just by registering and you get that amount everyday (20-60 coins) just by opening the app so you should never need to pay anything. They are up to chapter 102 and release 2 per week on saturday and sunday.

Power Uploader
I'm glad his sister is safe and that they're trying to protect her more than anything else. Hopefully nothing bad happens during this arc.

These poor quality half-assed manhua based on a half-ass webnovel with how many thousands of chapter, is trying to charge people money per chapter?

Translation was really rough, but still, at least it's better than nothing.

Too bad to see this manhua fade... Both in the original source due to how crappy the art became, and scanlations.

Dex-chan lover
@AlexMCS at least this hackjob you call a translation is mostly readable. i've seen TL works that are BARELY making any form of sense.

it sux that some ching chong wankers are releasing this on a stupid phone app, damn u ching chongs, where is godzilla when u need him :/

Users who are viewing this thread