Dex-chan lover
wait... he is now serving the young prince... what does this means for their relationship? ARG c'moooooooooooooooon ;_; i like this story so much but every chapter ends in such cliffhanger...

I think I should let you guys know that this series had the last chap 28 translated waaaay back like 1-2 years ago , you can find people telling that they read ths manga completely. And yes they are correct those shitholes at otakumole already had already this manga completed a long long time ago

This website hosts all the translations of their translations ,well what should I say,no offence to the group who is reposting here but this is some bad shit
This is something clearly on a different level than what those assholes at qidian do

Double-page supporter
Well planned! Excellent play by Misono puts him back in the game, and both royals reap considerable benefits. Crown Prince Tougu doesn't even know how spoiled he is for good service.

Dex-chan lover
@Kimzark it means he can't get marry or have children ever. He will have to be by the Emperor side for the rest of his life.

@juwantrevaughn the link to the website which I posted has only the text dumps, whereas the manga has already been fully translated on otakumole or previously known as mangalator.They host the fully translated version and I dunno what's the problem with those people about sharing a manga when it has been already completed and fully translated by them?
Those guys are just releasing super slow.
My main topic is that the manga has already been fully translated and scanalated 2-3 years ago and now they are releasing the manga slowly slowly trying to tell us that they are translating it whereas it has already been translated and read by many users🙂
https://disqus.com/home/discussion/mangalator/otakumolech_palace_meidi_ch_28/
Check the comments and the post date which is stated 2 years ago by disqus

Users who are viewing this thread