Dex-chan lover
Tanjirou's head is a fucking diamond to be able to make akaza's nose bleed

Fri

Supporter
@Hadski

We know that already. Tanjirou's skull is the physically hardest substance in the world, and if only they could mass-produce it as weapon they could've defeated the demons a long time ago.

Aggregator gang
Chop his ass!!!

@kogarasubou lmao when did she say that?? Can you link it, please? I would love to see it bc i honest to god i cant recall and it sounds too good!

Dex-chan lover
Gotta like the fact that upper demon is to damn OP, to the level you won't beat it alone

tanjirou (and giyuu) will smurf soon
pillar wrath will be swift
all these upper moon peasants thinking we arent good
LMFAO

Dex-chan lover
Wait, the Flame Pillar's father left for the fight too?

I guess this Akaza encounter is gonna end with the father pinning Akaza down or delivering the finishing blow.

Redemption for all those years and revenge for his son.

Fed-Kun's army
Tanjirou is the only acceptable shounen protagonist headbutter

@jonsmth

Rengoku's father was already shown in chapter 147 - he and Uzui (Wind Pillar) are guarding Kiriya (the new head of the Demon Slayers).

Him being the one to kill Akaza seems unlikely because of that (unless Akaza goes for Kiriya) but it would be nice, i'll admit. Like you said, revenge for his son and all.

Double-page supporter
Tanjioru's signature move strikes once more. I dare anyone to mentio another stronger headbutt in manga

Dex-chan lover
when in doubt, use your head.

Still thinking this fight is cool as hell. Akaza is going full street fighter here.

Double-page supporter
God damn man, these names. The nameeees... They translate worse than Ariana Grande's tattoo. I really now understand why most TLs never translated the names of fighting skills.

Dex-chan lover
Tomioka is NOT ugly, and most certainly straight. Not sure about how hard it is to translate these names from the original japanese - But I love the names personally, they all sound badass.

Users who are viewing this thread