Double-page supporter
Yeah, go save the mother who abused the fuck out of you for no reason.
Trainwreck ho!

Contributor
Clichè and expected they use friends or parents to lure her out. But looking for the way she will use to infiltrate the enemy hq. :)

I love this author and artist of this manga sssssssssssooooooo much thank you for the chapter !!!!!!!!!

"Muh friends, muh comrades".

Your mind controlled slaves and former tormentors.

R E MO V E W A S P

Dex-chan lover
oh yeah all those people who totally loved and protected you over the years

the uhh

umm

Yeah she's kind of... dumb.

It's very funny. When she is sad when they killed her "friends". Friends that only love her because​ they got brainwash​ed.

Fed-Kun's army
She seems to be a good person, but is very short sighted. After so many years of abuse, she finally had a life she could enjoy, even if it was based on a lie. My guess is that happiness allowed her to let go of what they did before they became her soldiers.
Don't get me wrong, it's a seriously messed up mentality, but it makes sense given her character.

Dex-chan lover
I'm telling you, the girl is broken. She's like a walking trainwreck in progress; I feel bad for her on some level, but I just can't look away.

I really hate this protag and hope she dies. It's honestly the only reason I am following it. She's a bad person and I know somehow this manga is going to spin it as shes the hero.

Ha that credit page. I see what you did there.

I hope the science woman actually honors the deal and keeps the log of things that she experiences. I think it would interesting for her to write down her feelings and findings.

Dex-chan lover
This girl is a hypocrite and is full of shit.

I'm rooting for the asshole government workers to put a bullet in her head.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the cliche mad scientist. What's wrong with manga and this trope. I get that it's hard for manga authors to relate to scientists, but that doesn't mean they should make them all mad. Meanwhile:
https://youtu.be/dus_M4sn0_I

Users who are viewing this thread